Dr. John Krakauer, MindMaze’s Chief Medical and Scientific Advisor, joins the panel discussion ‘What is Going to Define the Success of the Industry Moving Forward?’ at DTx Europe.
More information about this panel discussion:
Digital Therapeutics continued on their upward trend through 2020 and into 2021 under the pressures of the pandemic. However, there are a number of challenges still yet unanswered that will ensure the success of the industry. This panel will dive into what exactly will define the success of the industry.
- What can the digital therapeutics industry do to ensure the future success of the industry?
- What industry stakeholders can make the biggest difference in the space right now?
- How can industry-wide collaboration benefit the industry moving forward?
- How can we develop the right business models to ensure commercial success?
- In a few sentences, what will define the success of the industry moving forward?
Mala Mawkin, Head of Market Development, Leva Clinic
Anand Iyer, Chief Strategy Officer, Welldoc
Matthias Zenker, Chief Medical Solutions Officer, GAIA AG
Elcie Chan, EU Commercial Director, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Europe
Kristian Ranta, Founder & CEO. Meru Health
John Krakauer, Chief Medical and Scientific Advisor, MindMaze